Availability & Bookings for Shingle Lodge
10% of total rent
The following is included free of charge with your booking:
• Heating and electricity
• Egyptian cotton bedlinen provided
• Set of luxury white towels and bathrobe per person
• Complimentary toiletry products
• Logs for the wood burner
• Freeview TV and DVD player
• Selection of board games
• Selection of Ceylon teas and Nespresso coffee
• Brown and white sugar cubes
• Basic supplies – dishwasher tablets, washing powder, washing-up liquid, bin liners and tea towels
• Welcome starter pack including milk, home-made shortbread, butter, home-made jam and marmalade, bread and eggs.
Should you wish to dine in the hotel we will be happy to accommodate you where possible.
Dinner from 6.30pm until 8.30pm at £90.00 per person
Lunch from 12 noon until 1.15pm at £45.00 per person
Breakfast from 8am until 9.30am at £25.00 per person
Full Afternoon Tea from 2pm until 4pm at £32.50 per person, £41.50 per person with Prosecco or £48.50 per person with Champagne.
Please note that all the above are subject to availability and by reservation only.
Children under 12 are not permitted for evening dinner. Please contact us directly for availability.
Please note that there is no mobile phone coverage at the cottage. Wifi is included free of charge and there is a landline which will accept incoming calls. Outgoing calls will be charged for.
Dog: £50.00 per week
House Champagne: £87 per bottle
Cot: £0.00 per booking
High Chair: £0.00 per booking
Short breaks are for 4 nights arriving on a Monday or 3 nights, arriving on a Friday
The following dates are available for short break bookings:
02 Jan 2023 to 29 Jun 2023
29 Sep 2023 to 27 Jun 2024
27 Sep 2024 to 22 Dec 2024
Bookings out with these dates are at a minimum of 7 nights